BEVDAN BUSINESS SERVICES PTY LTD is committed to protecting your privacy.
When you request information through this site, we need to know your e-mail address or, where you wish it to be sent by post, your name and postal address. We use this to send to you the information you request in the form that you require. We will not pass your details to anyone else outside BEVDAN BUSINESS SERVICES PTY LTD without your permission.
When you send feedback we ask for your e-mail address and telephone number in order to thank you for your contribution and request more information if required. If you provide feedback to us you agree that information shall be deemed to be non-confidential and BEVDAN BUSINESS SERVICES PTY LTD may use such information on an unrestricted basis.
We may also have general information on the use of our site. This may include your server address, top level domain name (eg. .com, .gov, .au etc), the date and time of the visit, the pages accessed and documents downloaded and the previous site visited. By gathering information about your preferences, we can tailor our services to your needs, likes and dislikes and provide you with better service.
Other than in respect of personal information, if you provide information to us you agree that information shall be deemed to be non-confidential and BEVDAN BUSINESS SERVICES PTY LTD may use such information on an unrestricted basis. If you wish to change or delete any of the information you have entered whilst visiting our site or if you have any questions about our privacy statement, email BEVDAN BUSINESS SERVICES PTY LTD.
These terms and conditions relate to the use of this web site and are governed by the laws in force in the State of Victoria, Australia. The courts of Victoria shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising out of your use of the website. Unauthorised access of this web site and associated software is unlawful and may result in legal proceedings.
Bevdan Business Services Pty Ltd (“Bevdan”) is committed to complying with its obligations under the Spam Act 2003 (Cth), at all times.
Bevdan assures you that:
- Bevdan has crafted an internal policy to educate its staff on the legislation and implement clear guidelines and rules in relation to the dissemination of commercial electronic messages;
- Bevdan will not send you any unsolicited commercial electronic messages without your consent;
- You are at liberty to unsubscribe from any mailing list to which you have previously subscribed. If for any reason there appears to be no facility to end your subscription, please send us an email to advising of your wish to unsubscribe, or you may call +61-3 9783 3873 and request to speak to our Administrator; and
- Bevdan promises not to use address-harvesting software in any circumstances.
To assist Bevdan Business Services Pty Ltd to combat Spam we kindly request your assistance with the following:
- If you receive an offensive message, which appears to originate from a Bevdan Business Services Pty Ltd email address, please assume that it has been sent in error and notify us immediately on the above noted contact details;
- Please ensure that you unsubscribe from any of Bevdan Business Services Pty Ltd’s mailing lists if you decide you no longer wish to receive commercial messages from Bevdan Business Services Pty Ltd; and
- If you do subscribe to Bevdan Business Services Pty Ltd’s mailing lists, please ensure that we have your current details at all times, by updating us on any change in or cancellation of your email address.
We appreciate your cooperation.